BIS Beaver Industrial Supply and affiliated online stores
- Beaver Industrial Supply www.BeaverTools.com
- Festool www.Festools-online.com
- Fein Tools www.FeinTools-Online.com
- Imperial Blades www.ImperialBlades.net
- Jet Tools www.BISjettools.com
- Mirka Abrasives www.Mirka-online.com
- Kreg Tools www.Pocket-hole-jig.com
- Powermatic www.BISpowermatic.com
- Sawtrax www.Sawtrax-online.com
- Wilton Tools www.BISwilton.com
- Amana Tools www.BIS-amanatool.com
- Laguna Tools www.BISlagunatools.com
- Triton Tools www.BIStritontools.com
- SawStop www.BISsafetysaw.com
The Evolution of Beaver Industrial Supply
Beaver Industrial Supply (BIS) was founded in Saint Louis, Missouri in 1986 as a manufacturing company. In 1996 the company changed ownership and a new corporate direction was established. Service through technology. The www.beavertools.com domain name was purchased in 1996 and the first shopping cart website established in 2000. Well ahead of most of our competitors.
The company was one of the first major online sellers of woodworking products in the U.S. Since then, Beaver Industrial Supply has added additional quality products and product lines such as Festool, Jet Tools, Powermatic, Mirka Abrasives, Fein Tools, Sawtrax, Imperial Blades, Kreg Tools and more, to its online store(s).
The company is constantly striving to offer the latest technology in fabrication equipment for wood, metal, plastics, etc. BIS is also working hard to bring the customer the latest browsing technology with improved website search functions, better navigation tools, scalability for tablet and smart phone browsing, videos and more.
Even with all this improved technology our goal is to provide our customers personal service. Our main question for our customers is not “What can I get you today?”. It is, “What are you trying to do today?” We can't begin to offer a solution if don't know the challenge.
Every employee of Beaver Industrial Supply is sent through the most complete training offered by our vendors, not just our customer service and sales people. And if, even after all that training they don't know the answer to a customer's question, they will gladly get contact information, talk with a technical representative and call the customer back with the correct answer.
Beaver Industrial Supply doesn't want to be a resource for supplies, they want to be a resource for solutions.